||Application for Undergraduate Admissions
Welcome to the HKU undergraduate application system!
- For first-time user, please click the appropriate admissions scheme below for registration :
- International Admissions Scheme (IAS) / Non-JUPAS Admissions Scheme (NJ)
(IAS or NJ is for applicants with overseas qualifications or local qualifications other than the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE).)
- Direct Admissions Scheme to Senior Year Places (DAS)
(DAS is for sub-degree (Higher Diploma or Associate Degree) graduates / final year students in community colleges in Hong Kong with a view to complete the sub-degree by August 2018 to apply for admission to some designated senior year places. Current university students who wish to transfer their studies to the University should apply through the International Admissions Scheme (IAS) / Non-JUPAS Admissions Scheme (NJ).)
(1) Please note that the Mainland National Joint College Entrance Examination / Hong Kong/Macau/Taiwan National Joint College Entrance Examination (NJCEE) students should apply through the scheme "Admission of Undergraduate Students from the Mainland". More information is available at here.
(2) An application account is only valid for one month upon registration. When your application account expires, you will have to register for a new application account and complete the online application afresh. The account validity will be automatically lapsed upon successful submission of the online application to the University.
- If you have already registered, please enter your registered username and password below to login. After you have successfully submitted the online application, you can login to your application account to get access to various functions relating to admissions (e.g. uploading supporting document, updates of correspondence information, etc.) until the end of August 2018.
If you have forgotten your password,
please click here to reset your password.|